Taste and Quality
Short Supply Chain
Our project is 100% Taste and Quality of those who love Italy! We want to enhance and make known our milk through its transformation into high quality products.
Why 100% ITALIAN TASTE?
- Because certified 100% from Lombardy and Emilia farms
- Thanks to constant controls on processing and traceability of all processes
- Thanks to high quality standards defined by production agreements between us and farmers
In addition, GustArte…
- Loves the environment, supports agriculture and the economy of its territory
- Consumer awareness of local products
- It has a special attention for everyone: the vegetable rennet makes Galio Reale the quality choice for vegetarians. The Halal certification guarantees compliance with the ethical and sanitary standards of Islamic doctrine.
The supply chain that was not there
The production process of our cheeses does not take “a long way” to allow our quality to go far!
Within a short and traceable supply chain, we guarantee:
- high quality standards
- certified Italian quality
- safeguarding of food
- care for animal welfare
Our producers adopt a production disciplinary established together with us and controlled by us and implement, throughout the production cycle, the provisions reported.These indications regulate general conditions, operating procedures for production and microbiological, chemical and organoleptic characteristics of our cheeses and UHT milk intended for their production.
Sustainability of the territory
Tradition, talent, technology and territory: a high-value project for the consumer who buys a genuine product and for the manufacturer who offers a unique product.
From the processing of milk to the portioning of products, to the distribution on the territory: the short supply chain is our best guarantee of quality.
But the protagonists of the project are also the environment and agriculture. Territorial sustainability passes through conscious and careful choices of the subjects involved:
farms in possession of a certificate issued by qualified veterinarians, which certifies compliance with good standards of breeding, space and animal management, care of the environment, care of equipment and the management of biosecurity that goes from checking the people who enter the company up to specific procedures in the animal handling to limit contacts at risk. The feeding of the cows follows strict quality control procedures, controlled at each supply as regards the feed purchased outside the farm, while the fodder is of own production coming from the surrounding area;
the transporters, selected logistic operators who interface between breeders, collection centers and production plants;
the production plants in which the processing of raw milk is carried out and the processing of our selected products: cheese and yoghurt.
All to guarantee 100% made in Italy products that excel in freshness, quality and safety.
Milk: raw material of excellence
- to give ‘tomorrow’ to our land
- to feed in a genuine as well as a good way
- support Italian agriculture
- protects our territory and our products
Follow Us on Facebook